Hotzone Solutions Group was present at the NCT Europe 2018 event at the Dutch National CBRN Training Center in Vught from 3 to 5 July 2018 as one of the Bronze Sponsors. The three- days event was featured by multinational CBRN/C-IED/EOD exercises, conference, workshops and large indoor and outdoor industry exhibition. HZS in cooperation with Mac7 Training, developed and performed the scenarios for the NCT Pro Trainings. Teams from different countries and units were matched to work together on solving CBRNe, C-IED/EOD scenarios. The participating teams included:
* State Border Guard Service & State Emergency Service, Ukraine
* Recon and Decon Team, Bundeswehr CBRN Defence Command, Germany
* Fire Rescue Service, Czech Republic
* TEDAX (Technician Specialist in Deactivation of Explosive Artifacts) – NRBQ, National Police, Spain
* Italian Red Cross Military Corps, Italy
* First Engineer Regiment, Armed Forces, Poland
* Military Engineering and CBRN Training Centre, Armed Forces, Poland
* Nuclear Detection Team, Dutch Customs, The Netherlands
* United Arab Emirates Presidential Guard, Armed Forces, UAE
HZS had a positive feedback from the teams who were participating.
CBRN community showed great interest in the new range of Hotzone Solutions innovative products for CBRNE defense and for environmental protection and remediation such as the Electrostatic Decontamination Kit (EDK) which combines top of the line technology to offer the easiest way to decontaminate threats, the CoMRad-1000, a handheld combined Metal and Gamma Radiation Detector, two in one and the HZS Drone – unmanned aircraft system of radiological and chemical surveillance, DecPol from Ouvry (to be used in case of chemical or biological contamination on equipment, weapons or skin). These new products are all now part of HZS product portfolio.
HZS also displayed the Sample Collection Kit, Field Spectroscopy kit, Hotzone Identifier HazCat Kit, Hotzone Identifier Explosives Kit, CBRNe transport Packaging from Saab, Stealth Coatings from Intermat, Raman Spectroscopy Serstech, CWA Simulants Kit.
Olivier Mattmann (HZS CEO), Oliver Terzic (Research Development Manager) and Milana Hoffman (Communication Manager), explained to the visitors the features of the innovative HZS products and products of HZS partners that were at the display, and about the HZS Live Agent Training HZS can provide. Boban Cekovic, (CBRN SME – General Manager, Operations) Lucy Lebedinskaya (Special Projects Manager) and Ad Kocx (HZS Consultant) were developing and running the trainings on the field.