HZT and our partners provide HZS validated sampling and analysis equipment to the CBRNE response and civil & environmental protection community.
All of our own products are developed, tested and used by our staff during our own training courses. Full user training is available on all products.
CBRNE & Environmental Sampling & Analysis Products
HZS Sampling Kit
HZS Field Spectroscopy Kit
Raman Spectroscopy Identifier with HZS Database
HOTZONE SAMPLING KIT
The CBRN Sampling Kit is built upon the experience from the critical international missions and events, such as the Syrian civil war. The kit enables safe collection of all kinds of liquid, solid, wipe, gas/vapor and aerosol samples, coming from environmental or bulk sources. The user can choose between the prepacked, integrity guaranteed modules sorted according to the sample types. The modules are field carried by the featured one-strap backpack for easy and hands-free use.
The CBRN Sampling Kit is designed for hazmat responders, military, police or forensic personnel to collect samples potentially containing chemical, biological, and radiological threat agents, including chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial materials and toxins. The sampling tools are carefully selected based on actual field experience with the majority being amenable to decontamination and can be re-used, if deemed necessary. The tools come in the traceable, sealed modules, with certificate of cleanliness for evidence collection cases. A selection of sample containers is available, chemically resistant, and are leak proof, and adequate for long term storage of different sample types and volumes.
|FIELD VALIDATED WITH LIVE AGENTS|
HOTZONE FIELD SPECTORSCOPY KIT
The HZS Field Spectroscopy Kit is designed for hazmat responders, military, police or forensic personnel to enable:
- hands free carrying of portable Raman and FTIR instrumentation under hazardous and non-hazardous conditions
- collection and manipulation of liquid and solid samples coming from loose or packaged sources
- adequate introduction of the samples to the on-site Raman and FTIR analysis
- on-site and off-site transport of the samples.
The HZS Field Spectroscopy Kit is the complete solution built upon the experience from the critical international missions in Syria, Iraq and Libya. The kit is delivered in a shock- and water-proof transport case.
Sampling tools and analytical instrument (FTIR, Raman) are field carried by the featured one-strap backpack made of waterproof and wear resistant material. One strap backpack carrier design provides:
- Hands free for the user operating in potentially hazardous areas.
- Accessibility – the single strap design allows the bag to quickly swing to the front of the body for access, even when wearing individual protective equipment.
- The single operator can use the kit without the need to place it on a potentially contaminated surface.
- It weighs less than a two-strap backpack, while retaining the full capacity. It is easy to carry and less painful for neck, shoulders and back.
- An easy, one-click mechanism for release of the backpack.
In air operation of the HZS Field Spectroscopy Kit under potentially hazardous conditions: a quick swing of the one-strap kit carrier to the front of the body for access to the sampling tools or Raman instrument
RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY IDENTIFIER WITH HZS DATABASE
A Complete Solution for Measuring, Storing, Analysing and Sharing Chemical Data
Highly miniaturised, self-contained Raman spectrometer and embedded analysis software.
THREE USE MODES:
- Screen method: screening a sample for the presence of a restricted substance;
- Verify method: search for a match to one specific substance rather than several;
- Identify method: identify all the unknown substances in a sample, rather than singling out a specific substance or substances.
More than 8,000 unique compounds spectra in library. Users can also create their own database.
You can choose one or all target substance categories from a list (e.g. Narcotics and/or Explosives).
The Indicator will then analyse the sample and search for a match in the stored spectra. Depending on your licence level, this may be up to several thousands of substances.
NON-TOUCH SCREEN FOR RELIABLE USAGE IN ANY CONDITIONS
- Waterproof, weight < 1.5 lbs (0.65 kg)
- Tested per MIL-STD-810G
- -20°C to +40°C (operat.); -30°C to +50°C (stor.)
- MTBF > 50 000 hours (~6 years)
DATA BASES THAT CAN BE INCLUDED:
- CWA agents (developed by Hotzone Solutions)
- Narcotics & precursors
(Waterproof design (Mil-Spec and IP67)
ADVANCED MIXTURE ANALYSIS
Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Swedish