All of our own products are developed, tested and used by our staff during our own training courses.
Full user training is available on all products.
HotZone Responder Deployable Analytical Laboratory
MOBILE ANALYTICAL PLATFORM FOR RESPONDERS
The Hotzone Responder DAL is the mobile, self-sustainable solution configured and optimised for:
- Urban and/or rural deployment
- Analytical screening of chemical, biological, radiological and explosive (CBRE) threat agents
- Environmental pollution assessment
- Major industrial accidents response
The DAL is equipped with the state of the art analytical equipment for fast information gathering and timely response.
Hotzone Responder DAL is not an off the shelf product; it is the result of collaboration and careful consideration of the end user’s needs.
The customisation is complete and includes:
- The mobile platform, vehicle
- Energy management systems
- Safety systems (communication, sample egress, fume hood system and ventilation, individual protection, decontamination, cleaning, etc.)
- Analytical equipment and methodologies
All DAL concepts are realised with the highest standards of fabrication (“Made in Europe”) and materials. The analytical equipment is supplied with the worldwide service warranty.
DEPENDING ON THE END USER NEEDS/ REQUESTS, THE HOTZONE RESPONDER DAL IS EQUIPPED TO
SAMPLE & IDENTIFY:
- Chemical threats including chemical warfare agents (CWA), toxic industrial chemicals (TICs) and materials (TIMs), narcotics, household chemistry and inorganic food poisons
- Biological threats including selected bacteria, viruses, fungi, and range of bio toxins originating from higher animals and plants
- Radiation threats including radionuclides in dirty bomb scenarios
- Explosive threats including commercial and homemade explosive mixtures and precursors
- Organic pollution such as oil and petrochemical spills, pesticides, etc.
- General and emergency water quality parameters in drinking and weakly contaminated waste water
- Heavy metal and microbiological water pollution
- Terrestrial and artificial radiation sources
- Plankton population in surface waters
Analytical methodologies are based on our unique approaches proven in the field with the authentic or “live” threat agents.
HOW THE SELECTION PROCESS WORKS?
- The end user communicates the needs
- Our team of experts proposes
- The end user selects
- We deliver the complete solution
The complete solution includes the hardware, the software, the methodology for sampling/sample handling and preparation/sample analysis/ initial decontamination.
|SELF-SUSTAINABLE MOBILE LABORATORY|
|COMPLETE SOLUTION (Tailored to the user requirements)|
|STATE OF THE ART (Analytical equipment and methodology)|